Move In Form & Move Out Info
PLAN AHEAD AS MOVING IS STRESSFUL!
- Remove all items from the apartment.
- Remove all trash during the week before this date as you cannot leave trash curbside for several days.
- All keys returned to our office or left on the kitchen counter of your apartment.
- Clean the apartment, including behind and inside the oven, refrigerator, closets, walls, cabinets, showers, toilets, sinks, floors, etc.
- Carpets need to be vacuumed and, if necessary, shampooed.
- All damage needs to be repaired.
- Refrigerator – inside, outside, and behind
- Cupboards – inside and out
- Mop floors
- Oven – inside, outside, and behind
- Inside all windows and window sills.
- If windows tilt, do the outside.
- Vanity – inside and out
- Shower and baths
- Mop floors
- Medicine cabinet
- Wipe down heating baseboards.
- Vacuum under and behind the baseboard.
- Vacuum all carpets.
- Mop linoleum or laminate flooring.
- Remove any cobwebs.
- Wipe down walls and molding.
- Wipe down doors.
- Clean off door handles.
Entrance / Halls
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop hallways
- Remove cobwebs.
Security Deposit will be mailed out within 30 days to the designated person on the lease and the address provided. Contact the post office to have your mail forwarded to your new address. They have a card there for you to fill out.
Call to have your cable and internet service disconnected. If you are renting equipment from them, return it in person. Call the electricity company and cancel your account if you are paying for electricity.
Thank you for your cooperation,