Renting from KC Management
When you come in to sign a lease, you need the following:
1. The security deposit which is equal to one months rent - we do not take credit or debit cards. Payments can be made with checks, money orders, bank checks or cash.
2. Your social security number.
3. Your drivers license number.
4. Your vehicle information - plate number, make, model, color.
5. A reference - name and phone number - someone who is not related - a coach, teacher, boss, etc.
Things to know:
1. All roommates sign the same lease and are jointly obligated to its terms.
2. First and last months rent is due before you move in.
3. Rent is due the 1st day of each month. Rent can be mailed in or dropped off at our office during business hours.
4. Electricity Bills: To get an estimate on the cost of electricity, you can call Emera Electric Company at 207-947-2414207-947-2414. Tell them the address of the place you will be renting and they will give you an estimate on the cost of electricity.